- Ing. (= MSc) in mathematics, Faculty of Nuclear Sciences and
Physical Engineering (FNSPE),
Czech Technical University in Prague (CTU
- CSc. (=PhD) in theoretical cybernetics from Czechoslovak
Academy of Sciences, Institute of Information Theory and
Automation (UTIA ).
- Researcher at Institute of Information Theory and Automation (UTIA),
Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic (CAS
- Fulbright postdoctorate Fellowship at Yale University, New
Haven, CT, U.S.A.
(10 months, with Prof. Arye Nehorai) .
- associate editor of IEEE Signal Processing Letters
- 2005-2009, 2011-2015
- associate editor of IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing
- 2008-2011, 2016-present
- member of the IEEE Technical Committee on Signal
Processing Theory and Methods (SPTM)
- (together with Prof. Ales Prochazka and
Doc. Jan Cernocky) general chairman of the IEEE Conference on
and Signal Processing, ICASSP 2011, Prague, Czech Republic, May 21-27, 2011
together with Zbynek Koldovsky, general chairman of the 12th International Conference on Latent Variable Analysis and Signal Separation –
together with Massoud Babaie-Zadeh, technical chair of the 13th LVA/ICA workshop in Grenoble, France,
Software to evaluate KLM algortihms for IEEE SPL HERE
Tensor diagonalization algorithm for regular order-3tensors TEDIA-3
and f TEDIA-2.
Underdetermined tensor diagonalization algorithm (see CAMSAP 2017 paper)
Software for handling probability tables in the Kruskal form available HERE